Mod

Re: Three positives of today

1. Watched Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them for the second time (Queenie is still my absolute favourite character!)

2. Had a nice coffee with breakfast this morning (and have subsequently drunk way too much coffee for the rest of the day... Oops Smiley Tongue)

3. Feeling good about facing a couple of things that have been making me feel anxious this weekend Smiley Happy

Mod

1. Work was alright
2. Had a burger for dinner
3. More Community Smiley Happy (up to season 3!!)
Mod

1. Morning walk

2. Drove to TAFE

3. Bought a few groceries

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

1. Morning walk

2. Warm sunny weather

3. Found out about a local festival that looks cool

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

1. Bought an Eeyore tsum tsum today. He and my big Pooh are already fast friends.
2. Finished more of my winnie the pooh puzzle this week. Smiley Happy (none today, but whatever Smiley Very Happy)
3. Also finished Community this week. Started Parks and Rec today but I'm not really feeling it... I'm gonna watch Storm Hawks instead though Smiley Tongue
Builder

1. Spending time with my sister
2. Playing PC games
3. Eating takeaway (semi good)
4. Eating chocolate (purely good)

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford
Builder

1. It's been a year since I came out to my mum! Go me!
2. Got another blood test, hopefully the doctor can work out what's wrong with me (is this a positive? Sure.)
3. Got a bit of writing done.
Mod

1. Vacuumed the house

2. Went and saw my GP

3. Video chat with some fellow RO mods

Mod

YESTERDAY:
1. Nice video chat (except for my rude neighbour and dad interrupting Smiley Tongue)
2. I either started watching Storm Hawks (or it was Thursday... but whatever) and I'm loving it Smiley Very Happy Although it's making me really want to watch Beast Wars (which is next on the list!) Because one of the villains has the same voice as Dinobot (or it sounds like him) and it's wonderful
3. Put away all my clothes!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy Yay.
4. Finished my Winnie the Pooh puzzle! It was really driving me nuts earlier, but there is nothing more satisfying that thinking "oh that puzzle is for the picnic basket!" and realising you already did the basket! Smiley Very Happy
Mod

Oh I forgot today... oops except I have one more for yesterday
5/6. I made a mistake in Count to 1,000,000 and no one picked up on it Smiley Wink

Today:
1. Work was nice
2. I had a really nice burger at work today (that I made myself! Smiley Happy)
3. My shower was really nice
Top High Fived Authors