Builder

Re: Three positives of today

1. Only had 3 classes today
2. Had a good chat with B and we ended up on our wall in the sun, which was amazing
3. I wahsed and straightened my hair, (I know now why I gave up straightening it ages ago, it takes forever, and is annoying to do, but it looks and feels great, and who doesn't love proving to people that you do straighten your hair - just not often.. Smiley Tongue )

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Youth Ambassador

1. Met my sister in the city for lunch.
2. Caught up with a friend I haven't seen for months.
3. Got so many annoying jobs done, which means fun stuff (and study) tomorrow Smiley Happy
Star contributor

@Bee - I love how something as small as washing and straightening your hair can make such a difference. I love the feeling of being able to run my hands through my hair (I have naturally curly hair so straightening my hair makes such a big difference Smiley Happy

1. I listened attentively through all my lectures and tutes today (8 hours worth!) 

2. I started my assignment (something i'vebeen putting off for 6 weeks)

3. I treated myself to some chocolate...

Smiley Happy

Youth Ambassador

1. My dog is doing better after being quite sick on the weekend. Yay!

2. Assignment for neuropsych is done and dusted.

3. Found out my friend is working at the other pharmacy in the shopping centre- not the one I go to which is good!
Builder

@dilz; Yeah, Mins is long and somewhat wavy... My hair comes halfway down my back, So it was good to get all knots that have built up over the last week out.... (With early mornings and getting up with just enough time to get dressed and run out the door, I rarely brush my hair properly...)
----
1. I didn't lay in bed for ages this morning
2. I hung out with B and A for the whole time during recees and lunch - (yay, I'm getting there)
3. I just lite my candle Smiley Happy

Star contributor

1. My package that I posted home from Paris (in JANUARY) arrived today. I'd resigned my belongings to being lost in the postal system, so I'm super excited!

2. I'm making vegetable korma tonight.

3. iLecture wasn't working today so I ended up getting some spare time to just chill, which was nice.

Youth Ambassador

@gail - Yum to number 2! And great news about getting your things back!

1. Wrote an essay plan before breakfast.
2. Did some baking.
3. Tuesday night = lasagne night!

Mod

Might be a challenge to come up with three considering the sort of day I've had. Let's see how I go...

1. I managed to go to all of my appointments despite being anxious about them

2. I did some more study today

3. Sent my best friend a Facebook message

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

@Lokifish; I know how you feel, I struggled to find my previous 3! But it's great that you found 3 positives ! Smiley Happy

Cont. from previous post.
4. Managed to get my PDH extended response questions finished, - happy because I went blank in class and did barely anything Smiley Tongue
5. I managed to get on and through to KHL and then get transferred to my regular counsellor. I managed to stay calm and talk openly to her without any hassle Smiley Happy
6. I'm feeling as though I've found the "silver linning" of today Smiley Happy

Youth Ambassador

1. I slept well last night. (In fact, it was the first sleep I got in almost 4 days so I'm happy about that)

2. It's been a pretty quiet day at work.

3. I spoke to a couple of my friends from the USA by phone.

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count