Mod

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

I'm grateful for the fact my mum & best friend are so understanding about everything I've gone/am going through. Couldn't live without them. Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Grateful for the fact I keep a hidden stash of chocolate in my bedroom - had some before and it was so good! Smiley Tongue

Also I'm grateful for my dog, and the kisses she gives me whenever I feel down or lonely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Today I'm grateful for the internet because it means I can Skype my friends in America & Germany. Smiley Happy

Youth Ambassador

florenceforever wrote:

So, today I am grateful for my guinea pig Toffee - who unfortunately passed away yesterday aged 6. I got to spend an amazing 5 and a half years together with her. Thanks, Tof!

So, what are you grateful for today?

Toffee is an adorable name ! 

I'm grateful for the great high school friends I have. 

Mod

I'm grateful for my teddy bear because he gives awesome hugs Smiley Happy Smiley Tongue

Star contributor

Today I'm grateful for friends, blankets, and cheese. 

Mod

Magga wrote:

Today I'm grateful for friends, blankets, and cheese. 

Reading that has made me crave cheese hahaha. I'm not sure whether we have any in the fridge though... damn.

I'm grateful for sunshine (there's hardly been any lately, but that just makes you appreaciate it even more when the sun does come out)

Youth Ambassador

I'm grateful for the supportive friends I have. Friends really do help get you through difficult times. Today I spent time with a good friend planning things I'll be doing next year since I won't be at uni often. Inititally it was pretty glum but it turned out better than expected.

Jaz
Frequent scribe

Today I am gratefull for alot of things.... but one of the main thing is.... Reachout. I stumbled upon this website today, and it is already the silver lining in the dark cloud for. 

Post Mod

Today I'm Grateful For being super productive even though I was ubber tired