Star contributor

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

1. Hot showers

2. RO!

3. A nice warm bed

4. Psychiatrist

Super star contributor

This wasn't today, but I'm grateful to the girl in my class the other day for introducing herself and striking up a conversation with me even though she doesn't know me. I'm new to that class and she made me feel a lot more welcome and less anxious Smiley Happy
Youth Ambassador

My best friend/sister Smiley Happy

Star contributor

Panadol and sun dresses

Mod

Hot chocolates, friends that will do anything for you and time spent with my mum Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super star contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm grateful to my friend for being understanding today when I explained to her that I had a panic attack in class (which was why I bailed early). I was worried about how she'd react before I told her but she was really nice and didn't make a big deal of it, so I'm super grateful to her for that.

Star contributor

having a good day at work, being appreciated and receiving much gratitude. great day today Smiley Very Happy
Mod

Today I'm very grateful for the way minors (as well as the young and dependants) are treated in Australia. The opportunities, the chances and the legalities especially.

Star contributor

Popcorn

Blankets

Pjs

Vice principal

Email

Super star contributor

Today I'm grateful for the fact that I've got heaps of time to work on my uni assignments.
Top High Fived Authors