Super star contributor

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

My mum and dad being pretty supportive of me at the moment Smiley Happy
Star contributor

A friendly tuk tuk driver who lent me some cash to buy water as I didn't have any small change on me.
Youth Ambassador

i'm grateful the holidays ! just some time to chill watch movies, tv shows, read and relax to some great music.
Star contributor

1. Holidays which allow me to relax and get my IRP done! Smiley Happy

2. My Psychiatrst for not giving up on me

Mod

Email, my support network and good books Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Today I'm grateful for
- the few teachers who helped build me up and give me confidence, even though they had no idea that they were helping in that way with their conversations
- L & J with today's drama lesson, our performance essay is comming along and they are making the process a lot easier on me

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Super star contributor

Having a pool to swim in when the weather is hot! Smiley Happy
Super star contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm grateful for...

My sister because she is taking guests in her room so I don't have to have them in mine (because she knows it stresses me out).

My friend being really thoughtful and posting my Christmas present because we haven't had time to catch up.

Youth Ambassador

I am grateful for the rain! It was so very hot the whole day until the sky let out
Mod

Today I'm grateful for sweet Christmas text messages from friends, DVDs, chocolate and photos from trips I've been on to remind me of the brighter times this Christmas Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count