Super star contributor

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

The friendly sales assistant at the bakery this morning for giving me a free sauce with my sausage roll.
Casual scribe

Today I am grateful for being blessed with amazing people around me that keep me grounded and make me feel appreciated and loved.

Builder

Today I'm grateful for fans in mid 40 degree heat!

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Super star contributor

My friend A for being so lovely. She is always interested in how I am going and today invited me to a small gathering she is having for with close family and friends. I didn't expect to be invited and I really appreciate her thinking of me.
Super star contributor

I'm grateful that I've been given the opportunity to move forward in the recruitment process for a job I want after the interview I had on Tuesday. Having been out of work for so long it's an opportunity I really appreciate.
Star contributor

Today I am greatful for waking up to all my friends and family safe in some horrible weather conditions Australia is facing in this heat. I am also greatful this nation has so many wonderful & courageous people defending properties, land and others throughout these conditions.

Mod

Today I am grateful for my doctor and the relationship my family has with him.
I never really noticed before how privileged I am to be able to go there for anything and not worry about it or find it hard to go.
I should really thank him at some point.
Super star contributor

I'm grateful to my parents for driving me to the city to meet my bestie and her bf and doing their own thing in the city while we caught up. I was really anxious about it and having them close by made it a lot easier for me to deal with Smiley Happy
Super star contributor

Being offered a job! I've been out of work for a while so I feel really lucky to have been given this opportunity Smiley Happy
Builder

I'm grateful for my KHL counsellor tonight when we chatted earlier... She enouraged me and tried to help me find my words Smiley Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count