08-02-2013 10:16 PM
I love that we always have at least two days of weekend.
I'm very grateful to each of my teachers for not flooding me with homework this weekend. I'll stay grateful for as long as they continue like this.
20-02-2013 10:43 PM - edited 20-02-2013 10:49 PM
I'm grateful that I had a psychologist appointment today (and that it was a really productive session). It was really perfect timing for me.
I'm grateful to my sister for making me chicken noodle soup, was the perfect thing to have when I was feeling unwell.
I'm grateful for the awesome lavender heat pack that I borrowed from mum for my stomach cramps today. It had the dual purpose of helping me to feel calmer and easing the cramps. Win!
I'm grateful that I got some nice replies from my mentees letting me know that the mentoring really helped them yesterday. It's so nice to hear that they got something out of it
13-03-2013 09:44 PM
Today I'm grateful for positive encouragement, positive feedback and advice about our performance.
Today I'm grateful for myself allowing me to relax and let loose and laugh and have a bit of fun.
~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
24-03-2013 07:37 PM
Today I'm grateful for:
- the amazing multicultural society that we live in (& the delicious foods we get to eat as a result!)
- my lovely mum who sent me an email updating me on my kitten, who she's looking after while I'm living in Melbourne for uni
- having made some friends in Melbourne
- being part of the amazing organisation that is The Inspire Foundation
- clean sheets
28-03-2013 02:36 AM
Today I am grateful for:
1) Having a drive out to pick up my guinea pig from the vets and getting stuck in traffic (it was relaxing to have Taylor Swift blasting through the stereo)
2) Had a chat with my former biology lecturer. I am so glad she took the step to keep in contact with me
3) My dog (she let me brush her teeth today)
4) My baby sister (she was patient enough to listen to my maths teaching)
28-03-2013 10:49 PM
1) I spent a good few hours today sifting through op-shops and had some awesome finds.
2) Spent tonight playing pool and having laid back drinks with friends.
3) My housemate has gone away for the Easter weekend, but left me some chocolate goodies and a cute card