Mod

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

@N1ghtW1ng I know all about having to use different referencing! I was using Harvard styles for most until various APA 53457986235762 just showed up and I started questioning what the point of referencing was. Then I tried to deny that referencing existed Smiley Tongue

It's not too bad now. I just use citethisforme and then add any small changes if I need to.

Mod

@RevzZ I feel like you just typed random numbers after APA. Smiley Tongue
Post Mod

Oh man, I needed this thread so badly when I started uni!!

EndNote is another referencing system. It stores all your references together and then through word you can get it to put in text references where you want them. Can be a bit unreliable, but it is great for just keeping them all together with the PDF atached
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Post Mod

@RevzZ I think a few of us here understand the trials of APA formatting.

You do get used to it though and it will become mostly habit after a while. Hard if you have to change between different styles though.
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng Lol, haha. How did you know? Smiley Tongue

@ClCl Yeah, I'm fine with it now. It was just last year when I was trying to get the hang of it. It isn't hard but the problem is having to go through it at the end to make sure all the commas and marks are on point. They're tough when it comes down to perfect on them Smiley Mad

Star contributor

Haha, I'm with you @N1ghtW1ng! Smiley Wink Just crossing my fingers these systems don't become requirements in my course! @RevzZ

Builder

In my second week of my 3rd year uni and feeling overwhelmed already. But we can do this guys!

Mod

@SpiderGirl18 what are you studying? And what aspects of 3rd year are you finding the most challenging so far?
Post Mod

Wooo! Go @SpiderGirl18! You sure can make it, you have made it through 2 years and 2 weeks already, you can get through the rest!!
Builder

Im studying teaching, Im find the workload a lot and only have a short time to complete all the tasks. 

Top High Fived Authors