Community Manager

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

I think I'm going to have to take some of the advice in this thread about scheduling study time. It's only week 3 and I've done, ummmm, 1 of the readings.

Mod

@ElleBelle! Haha, I've done NONE of the readings.

There's this cool app called forest where you grow a tree to focus and if you open any gaming or installed apps on your phone the tree dies. There's an app whitelist where you can choose which apps you can and can't access while you're growing a tree. I think it's pretty cool!
Mod

Trying to get back into studying after being sick for two days and arghhh I don't even know where to start! Smiley Sad Time to make a to-do list I think

@N1ghtW1ng Never heard of that forrest app but it sounds really cool! I'll have to try it out Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

@lokifish the app is pretty great. It makes me feel like I'm actually accomplishing something.
Builder

What is it called @N1ghtW1ng
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

forest @j95
Community Manager

Zomg this app is sweet @N1ghtW1ng!

Builder

I tried it out but I'm not doing anything focusy right now and I felt so guilty looking at the dead tree
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

I enquired about a few courses that start mid year so hopefully I actually follow through with this decision
Mod

@j95 I did that too, as a test and then I uninstalled and then reinstalled the app because I hated having it there because of 'testing'. I wish I could get it on my computer for certain websites but I think the idea of making something with my focusing helps. (Aside from completing or doing the work, because apparently that isn't a good enough reward for me Smiley Tongue)

If not @j95, maybe you could start next year. Smiley Happy
Top High Fived Authors