Community Manager

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

Downloading this app RIGHT NOW because it sounds perfect, thanks @N1ghtW1ng - I shall name my tree after you!

Mod

Yay @ElleBelle Smiley Tongue it really is such a nice app though! Perfect for studying. I think it's just what I need to help me study.
Community Manager

I just grew my first tree @N1ghtW1ng! It's just like a Pomodore timer but with a cute game aspect to it. Plus I love that you can donate your productivity coins to growing actual real trees!

Mod

@N1ghtW1ng Oh wow. This app is pretty nice. Time to grow that tree out Smiley Very Happy

Super frequent scribe

@N1ghtW1ng I study primary and secondary teaching, to cope with the workload I make a schedule of what things need to be done and by when
Casual scribe

Hi there

Mod

@Snoopy90 Hello! Are you studying at TAFE or uni or something else?
Mod

Hey @Snoopy90 Smiley Happy come to join us in sharing the joys and frustrations of student life?

Well I somehow made it to the end of week 4 Smiley Surprised After Easter I've got four weeks of placement, then four more weeks of content and I'll be halfway through my degree! How on earth did that happen?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

How exciting @lokifish!!

I'm still so unsure about what I'm going to do
Mod

Yay @lokifish but also yay for holidays! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

@j95 I know that feeling. But you'll make the right choice. In the end, you go with what you feel is best.

Speaking of having no idea what to do. . . you would not believe how useless my pros and cons list was. Basically, sticking with Primary had more pros and less cons, so that would be better. BUT Changing to Early Childhood and Primary had higher rated pros. The rating for cons was equal.
So which is more important? The rate of the pro or how many? Think of it as four points. More pros. Less cons. Higher valued pros. Lower valued cons. Sticking with Primary has 2/4. Changing to EC and Primary has 1/4 and a giant question mark for both has 1/4. BUT EC and Primary's 1/4 was the rating, the value of the pro so that might bump it up. Which leaves me with 2/4 for Primary and 2/4 for EC and Primary.
If there ever was an answer to the question do pros and cons lists always work? It's right here. Smiley Tongue

In the end, I'm just going to stick with Primary.
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count