Builder

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

@N1ghtW1ng woahjh I felt like I was in some sort of maths class while I was reading that, like that was some sort of formula or something. I got lost.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

my problem here is... I'll be 21 in less than a couple of months, which means i can finally go to uni since I haven't been able to because I left school early, so many courses sound interesting but I dont know how i'll go, I'm not very academic which is disappointing because I want to try all the things

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

My brother is not very academic either @j95, he barely made it through high school and never cracked a book. In the past couple of years he developed a passion for science, first through podcasts and stuff but then started to read books for interest. Now he's just started a Bachelor of Science, being in his mid-20s. He's still not academic, it takes him twice as long to learn stuff but he studies his butt off every day and he seems to be doing alright so far! I guess if you have a real interest in what you're learning, you can get through it - even if it takes a bit longer than you anticipated.

Builder

I'll never know if I don't try @ElleBelle
Mod

You can do it @j95. Try writing a list of what you want to try out then work from the top ones what you need to be able to apply for those courses.
Builder

@N1ghtW1ng thanks Smiley Very Happy Im going to work on this tomorrow
Mod

tumblr_o10b6pfhaa1qglhc3o1_1280.jpg

This picture pretty much sums up my uni experience at the moment Smiley Tongue

Star contributor

Love it @Chessca_H!

Mod

Hahahahah denial stroll is me in a nutshell Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

@Chessca_H I can definitely relate to that, especially in the last 2 weeks before my thesis was due!

@j95 I think I saw in another thread (I cannot remember where now...) that you worked out what you wanted to do? Interested to know what you decided on!

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count