Builder

Re: Uni Student Support Squad

@N1ghtW1ng woahjh I felt like I was in some sort of maths class while I was reading that, like that was some sort of formula or something. I got lost.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

my problem here is... I'll be 21 in less than a couple of months, which means i can finally go to uni since I haven't been able to because I left school early, so many courses sound interesting but I dont know how i'll go, I'm not very academic which is disappointing because I want to try all the things

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

My brother is not very academic either @j95, he barely made it through high school and never cracked a book. In the past couple of years he developed a passion for science, first through podcasts and stuff but then started to read books for interest. Now he's just started a Bachelor of Science, being in his mid-20s. He's still not academic, it takes him twice as long to learn stuff but he studies his butt off every day and he seems to be doing alright so far! I guess if you have a real interest in what you're learning, you can get through it - even if it takes a bit longer than you anticipated.

Builder

I'll never know if I don't try @ElleBelle
Mod

You can do it @j95. Try writing a list of what you want to try out then work from the top ones what you need to be able to apply for those courses.
Builder

@N1ghtW1ng thanks Smiley Very Happy Im going to work on this tomorrow
Mod

tumblr_o10b6pfhaa1qglhc3o1_1280.jpg

This picture pretty much sums up my uni experience at the moment Smiley Tongue

Star contributor

Love it @Chessca_H!

Mod

Hahahahah denial stroll is me in a nutshell Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

@Chessca_H I can definitely relate to that, especially in the last 2 weeks before my thesis was due!

@j95 I think I saw in another thread (I cannot remember where now...) that you worked out what you wanted to do? Interested to know what you decided on!

Top High Fived Authors