Mod

Re: Were you the person you want to be today (even just a little?)

Love this thread @AllyEm! I suggested to someone in my thesis group that we study together and she gave me a call and I managed talking on the phone without feeling/sounding stupid today!

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

Well last week I didn't think I'd be very happy but hey, I'm doing alright Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Mod

Today I left the house, drove to the train station and hung out with my friend all without crying/hurting myself, so I'm doing pretty well Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super star contributor

Yay @lokifish and @N1ghtW1ng, I hope that you're both really proud of yourselves!! Smiley Happy

Super star contributor

I felt good for an hour or so today, the dysphoria and anxiety and sadness all shut up and I ate chocolate and read a textbook chapter and it was pretty good Smiley Happy I know that I'll have more good hours like that, even if I feel really low rn.

Mod

From the weekend until now there were quite a few times where I felt like I had the opportunity to be the person I want to be by making an effort to make someone else's day better, and I ended up down because I either ignored those times or even went the other way.
But today I responded the way I want to when the opportunity appeared. It was little, but it was something right.
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count