Community Manager

Re: What am I doing today?

Today i hope to

- exercise (done)

- Meditate (completely forgot to do this)

- Update email systems

- Say hi to the Parent's community

- Chat with Playsafe about visiting us for an infobus

- lock in dates for other infobuses

- finish a bit more of the project closure report

- run cybermate session

- follow up on some record keeping stuff

- find something tasty to Macgyver meal for dinner Smiley Happy

Builder

Omg it's so weird @lokifish and then they did the mould for my retainer and I thought I was going to vomit
Mod

@j95 oh yeah that stuff is disgusting isn't it? *gags* Word of advice: they're not lying when they say you have to wear your retainer. I've had a few friends need braces for a second time because they were lazy and didn't wear it, which sucks. Enjoy your new found freedom drinking Coke and eating sticky toffee though! Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

@lokifish I know of a few people that didn't wear their retainer either, there's no way I'm paying to get them again, that's just silly. I'm just so happy with them it looks way better.
Builder

Hahaha so I'm doing important adult things including going to the bank but guess who left their shoes at home
Mod

@j95 hahaha I may have literally lol'd at that (I've done so many stupid things like that, don't worry Smiley Tongue) Could you quickly duck back home and grab a pair?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

I don't often wear shoes like if im going down to the supermarket etc @lokifish but like to the bank... that's pretty important and definitely etiquette if I want to look like a responsible adult who is serious about opening and running a business. Going home and coming back not be possible time wise but I could buy a cheap pair from somewhere nearby if I've got time
Mod

@j95 I thought I was the only one who doesn't like wearing shoes! But yeah that sounds like a good plan, hopefully you can find a cheap pair (K-Mart? Smiley Tongue)

Builder

I really only wear that if absolutely necessary like work, if I'm going to the shops, I probably won't, to a friends house, no, to the bank, unfortunately yes. Wish me luck @lokifish
Builder

• Go to the doctor so they can tell me I'll be fine and just have to rest (done)
  • Write the blog thing (done)
  • Do some homework (done)
  • Do some more homework
  • Read
  • Go to bed early so I can maybe go to school tomorrow
  • Make myself lunch because it's three thirty apparently
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count