Community Manager

Re: What am I doing today?

Today i hope to

- exercise (done)

- Meditate (completely forgot to do this)

- Update email systems

- Say hi to the Parent's community

- Chat with Playsafe about visiting us for an infobus

- lock in dates for other infobuses

- finish a bit more of the project closure report

- run cybermate session

- follow up on some record keeping stuff

- find something tasty to Macgyver meal for dinner Smiley Happy

Builder

Omg it's so weird @lokifish and then they did the mould for my retainer and I thought I was going to vomit
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

@j95 oh yeah that stuff is disgusting isn't it? *gags* Word of advice: they're not lying when they say you have to wear your retainer. I've had a few friends need braces for a second time because they were lazy and didn't wear it, which sucks. Enjoy your new found freedom drinking Coke and eating sticky toffee though! Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

@lokifish I know of a few people that didn't wear their retainer either, there's no way I'm paying to get them again, that's just silly. I'm just so happy with them it looks way better.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Hahaha so I'm doing important adult things including going to the bank but guess who left their shoes at home
Mod

@j95 hahaha I may have literally lol'd at that (I've done so many stupid things like that, don't worry Smiley Tongue) Could you quickly duck back home and grab a pair?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

I don't often wear shoes like if im going down to the supermarket etc @lokifish but like to the bank... that's pretty important and definitely etiquette if I want to look like a responsible adult who is serious about opening and running a business. Going home and coming back not be possible time wise but I could buy a cheap pair from somewhere nearby if I've got time
Mod

@j95 I thought I was the only one who doesn't like wearing shoes! But yeah that sounds like a good plan, hopefully you can find a cheap pair (K-Mart? Smiley Tongue)

Builder

I really only wear that if absolutely necessary like work, if I'm going to the shops, I probably won't, to a friends house, no, to the bank, unfortunately yes. Wish me luck @lokifish
Builder

• Go to the doctor so they can tell me I'll be fine and just have to rest (done)
  • Write the blog thing (done)
  • Do some homework (done)
  • Do some more homework
  • Read
  • Go to bed early so I can maybe go to school tomorrow
  • Make myself lunch because it's three thirty apparently
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count