28-02-2017 08:08 AM
Today I'm sick So today I'm going to...
- Sleep. A lot.
- Drink all of the water.
- Eat all of the oranges.
- Sleep some more.
- Email my English teacher with the thing that's due, and apologize for not being there.
- Also email my media teacher.
- Maybe do some homework but probably not.
28-02-2017 11:06 AM
@roseisnotaplant hope you feel better soon
My to-do list for today:
- Go for a walk (Done!)
- Have a shower (Done!)
- Renew my library books (Done!)
- Call student services at TAFE
- Start my Youth Allowance claim (ugh)
- Cook dinner
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
28-02-2017 01:14 PM
Stocking up on more codral - I'm going to need it
Doing some paperwork for business
Grabbing some lunch from down the road - no idea what???
Maybe booking in a headspace app but not sure yet
28-02-2017 04:57 PM
Omg i need this in my life @roseisnotaplant. I am going to try to do this every day for a week to see if it helps me be less all over the place
Is it okay if i do this with you guys? I guess it could be a good way to know more about random stuff we're doing for thecommunity
Tomorrow i am going to:
- Sleep in a little bit because i need to work late
- Do 30 minutes of programming lessons
- Check the parent's forums
- Check our forums
- Check comments on the site
- Check my to do list and plan out the next few days a bit more carefully
- Update the welcome email list thing
- Do a project closure report for the Builders project and book in a lessons learned meeting.
- Run the Cybermate chats
- Cook a tasty dinner
- Go to bed by midnight and actually practice sleep hygiene so i sleep good
28-02-2017 05:03 PM - edited 28-02-2017 05:05 PM
Ooo interesting @Ben-RO thanks for sharing, I'm going to try and do this everyday too.
Tomorrow I will...
- Get up early enough to have a decent breakfast
- Work all day
- Contact a potential customer who I haven't heard from in a bit
- Go to mentoring (first time back for the year!!)
- Make something nice for dinner, with enough for left overs
- Go for a swim at some point
28-02-2017 05:11 PM
@lokifish ugh Centrelink is the worst...how did you go with getting your youth allowance sorted?
@Ben-RO You are so busy omg
@roseisnotaplant This thread really helped me to be more motivated to do stuff the other day, thanks so much for starting it!
- Remmeber to brush my teeth and put on CLEAN clothes and eat breakfast
- Pack everything that I'll need for class and tmrw night
- Finish any of the work that I don't get around to tonight
- Go to my biology tutorial and try really hard to challenge my safety behaviours
- Stay somewhere safe and non-triggering over lunch break
- Go to my other class and participate as much as I can
- Let both my tutors know about my preferred name and ask if I can use it in class
28-02-2017 05:13 PM
Tomorrow I hope to:
-Get up early for a run before it gets too hot (may set like 10 alarms)
-See my case manager and actually talk to her and not walk out like last week (oops)
-Possibly go get a smaller size mouth guard (I swear by little means my teeth are little too and I can't get the current one to stay in)!
-Go to uni and watch some lectures (and not cry)
-Go to netball
-Drinks lots and lots of water
-Hopefully go to bed by 10am
28-02-2017 05:30 PM