Super star contributor

Re: What am I doing today?

@Ben-RO where do you find time to sleep?!!

Me next Monday; I'll be at uni at 6.30am trying to get a free parking space so I don't have to pay Smiley Tongue

Mod

@Ben-RO By "tasty dinner" do you mean microwaved dumplings like last week? Because I totally want some again Smiley Tongue

@DruidChild yeah I've put in an intent to claim Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Microwave dumplings? :/ @lokifish @Ben-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Super star contributor

I'm gonna make pancakes tomorrow night then, that's tasty just add chocolate Smiley Very Happy
Mod

@j95 yup... last week when we were running cybermate that's what he said he made for dinner hahaha. I don't know if my memory is right but I remember there being a kitchenette at the RO office which makes it even more sad Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

@loves netball Pancakes sound awesome! Smiley Very Happy I also saw that you made M&M muffins and I'm so jealous Smiley Tongue

Community Manager

Yep i microwaved dumplings in a rice cooker and then fried them in the sandwich toaster, it was actually really good!

Super star contributor

@lokifish you mean I ate the muffins Smiley LOL I have work but promise not to eat pizza (I actually thinkt it's gross now and prefer just taking the ice cream haha)

What is cybermate?

Builder

Oh in a rice cooker then fried that's not so bad then... I was thinking like straight into a microwave, blah @lokifish @Ben-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Super star contributor

GROSS @Ben-RO LOL
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count