Mod

Re: What am I doing today?

@j95 I think you can get pre-cooked ones from the supermarket which go straight in the microwave, but yeah not sure how great they'd taste haha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Community Manager

No they were really good and they were real dumplings!

Also we are messing up @roseisnotaplant's awesome thread here! Sorry @roseisnotaplant

if you reaaaalllly need to know more about my Macgyver cooking skills i can make a new thread for you all Smiley Tongue

Builder

Plz @Ben-RO
Builder

It's all good @Ben-RO Smiley Tongue I'm tremendously interested semi-microwaved dumplings lol Smiley Very Happy

Super star contributor

I just printed off all these journal articles Smiley Sad guess I'll start reading Smiley Sad but the topic might be interesting (or should I say better than the one @Ben-RO sent me Smiley Tongue)

Builder

You sound really handy @Ben-RO I would never think to cook dumplings like that.. in fact I only buy them at restaurants, I don't think I want to ruin them for myself 😌

@loves netball I had pancakes for breakfast.. but they were those premade ones that you heat up! I had sliced banana with it too 😊

And okay.. this comment says a lot about my cooking skills but I swear I'm not that bad hahah!
Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford
Builder

Oh dear, that comment is old.. @loves netball
Damn you mobile version! *shakes fist at the sky
Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford
Super star contributor

I had so many things I wanted to do today, but because I feel quite unwell they might not happen and may just end up spend wayyyyy too much online which isn't great.

-run (done 15km)

-gym (I think that can wait till tomorrow; I need some rest)

-washing (currently in the machine)

-cooking (need to go get some SR flour)

-gardening (will try)

-studying (will also try even if it's just in 10 minutes boutes)

-work (have to do it tonight)

Super star contributor

oh and I'm contemplating registering for the Run 4 Kids, this year it's only 14.6km (I could run that in one hour)! and I've done it the last to years. Yes or No?
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Annnnd to get this thread back on track and because i am legit curious to see if this is an effective thingy for me to practice:

Today hope to:

• Exercise (done)
  • Meditate (done)
  • Get ingredients for poached pears (done)
  • Continue to finish the project closure thingy for the Builders project (stillll going)
  • Meet with some people to figure out how many people know about Reachout (done)
  • Have a look at the beggining stages of the new version of the community (exciting! SO MANY BUTTONS! I cant wait to show you all Smiley Happy ) (done)
  • Check what i have to do for our Analytics meeting and... oh god it's too nerdy to explain... doing some very nerdy things for that. (nah)
  • Glue LED's on my shoes in prepataion for Mardi gras
  • Cook poached pears
  • Build a sweet Hearthstone card deck with my housemate

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count