Builder

Re: What am I doing today?

ok good, its been a rough day, the world will have to forgive me if i do decide to leave the house and have not showered @N1ghtW1ng
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

- Have breakfast (done)

- Go for a walk (done)

- Shower (done)

- Make a doctor's appointment for next week (about to do)

- Go to the chemist - this actually NEEDS to happen today because I now have no more meds haha

- Vacuum

- Have lunch

- Make a thread about some stuff

- Do something to chill out

- Have dinner

- Bed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Oh and it also looks like there's a fair few dishes in the sink, so I'll need to wash them at some stage too...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Update:

- Breakfast ✅

- Walk ✅

- Showered ✅

- Made appointment ✅

- Chemist ✅

- Vacuumed ✅

- Washed dishes ✅

Doing pretty well so far Smiley Very Happy Now to decide what to have for lunch Smiley Tongue

Mod

1. Have breakfast (done)

2. Go for a walk (done)

3. Shower (done)

4. Do some washing - probably only half a load sitting there but I want everything clean while the weather is nice

5. Do some ironing

6. Have lunch

7. Clean my car

8. Organise to catch up with a friend on Sunday

9. Do something relaxing - watch a DVD/colouring/reading

10. Have dinner

11. Bed

Mod

[ Edited ]

DONE 1. Work (includes making boxes too sore a wrist, and no boxes, maybe a bit of cleaning and filling up the fridge, oh and serving people) 

2. Email my university and nearby primary schools and autism spectrum places that psych suggested about putting myself forward as a private tutor.
3. Vacuum floor
4. Buy more ice cream if it's still $5 (this isn't going to happen because I forgot my wallet before I went to work Smiley Sad
5. Put away my clothes
DONE 6. Complete the 5-part modules and start towards or fully complete the other modules
7. Fill out "commitment form" for uni prac
8. Purchase (or plan to purchase) university textbooks
9. Start some study with 5-subject book
DONE 10. Go for a walk (if weather permitting, go after I get home from work so I can shower after my walk)
DONE 11. Eat something for dinner
12. Start schedule
DONE 13. Put rest of my music onto new phone
14. Choose favourite songs from one or more playlists
15. Prepare for uni tomorrow
DONE 16. Sleep

Mod

I like posting updates on here because it gives me a sense of accomplishment Smiley Tongue so far I've done:

- Breakfast ✅

- Morning walk ✅

- Shower ✅

- Washing ✅

- Ironing ✅

- Lunch ✅

- Started organising catch-up with friend ✅

I've also done a quick dusting of my room and cleaned the bathroom. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I like housework and cleanliness Smiley Tongue

Mod

[ Edited ]

What I still need to do from yesterday, plus extras
2. Email my university and nearby primary schools and autism spectrum places that psych suggested about putting myself forward as a private tutor.
3. Vacuum floor
5. Put away my clothes
7. Fill out "commitment form" for uni prac
8. Purchase (or plan to purchase) university textbooks
9. Start some study with 5-subject book
12. Start schedule
14. Choose favourite songs from one or more playlists
15. Prepare for uni tomorrow

DONE!! Robot LOL 1. Arrive on-time for my tutor interview.
2. Arrive early for ju jitsu tonight.
3. Go to bed before 11pm (lights out before 12 at the latest!)
4. Eat something substantial before ju jitsu

Builder

Today I am getting my braces off, so I have the day off work, here's some things I have to do.

- Tidy up my room
- Take my dogs for a walk
- Attend my first appointment to get my braces off
- Go home and get some businessy stuff done
- Go to the bank
- Go back to the dentist to get my retainer
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

@j95 ooh how exciting! I didn't even recognise myself when I looked in the mirror after getting mine off

Today:

- Breakfast (done)

- Walk (done)

- Shower (done)

- Update Centrelink claim

- Do more ironing

- Have lunch and dinner

Top High Fived Authors