Builder

Re: What are you looking forward to?

Yeah good my mates and I. Decided to kick on afterwards so we went to the pub and I just got home had to call it a night earlier than I would of want ted I stole the glass from the pub and it broke on the train im so sad @DruidChild
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Haha omg @DruidChild I'll answer your question properly now.
It was great, met a heap of people who offered me a heap of solid advice, lots of mentors, lots of people in other trades who I can sorta network with, some people from suppliers were there, there was free food, it was good.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Uber contributor

Awesome @j95, it sounds really great Smiley Very Happy And I know you've been looking for mentors lately so it's fantastic that there were some people there who could give you some solid advice. Also free food is always the best Smiley Tongue Was it a one off event or will it be a regular thing? 

Mod

@j95 glad to hear you had a good time Smiley Very Happy

I'm looking forward to AFL starting back this week. Carn the Swans!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

it was a fundraising event @DruidChild so the food wasn't actually free because I had to pay for a ticket but my boss paid for it anyway so to me if was free, it was a one off but there is always things like that around. Yeah the mentors I'm talking about are like business owners etc who can show me the ropes, they had advice for now in the beginning and further down the line like hiring staff etc. so that was very handy.
Right after I replied to you last night some of my other friends messaged me asking me if I wanted to go out so I went back out and it was a big night, but I'm alright now
Builder

Yeah it was great @lokifish I'm looking forward to the footy too!!! Yay! which reminds me that we have a praccy match this week at training and then I'll find out if I'm captain again this year
Uber contributor

That's cool, those sorts of things sound really useful @j95 Smiley Happy I'm glad that you had a good night even though it was pretty big and busy as well. 

Mod

@j95 ah nice, I'll have my fingers crossed for you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Highlighted
Mod

I'm looking forward to having my assessments complete (I've got two due in the next two weeks Smiley Surprised)
Builder

Footy practice match tonight!!! The rain has finally disappeared and the ground is no longer a lake! I'm keen.
Top High Fived Authors