Mod

Re: What are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward (mostly!) to hearing the feedback on my previously mentioned art project.

I'm looking forward to seeing how well I can do on an upcoming SAC. It's odd, but I actually am right now.

I'm looking forward to being in charge of my class for an exercise.

I'm looking forward to a bunch of things I've ordered online recently arriving (getting mail/parcels is fantastic!)

I'm looking forward to Thursday and the weekend because I get to happily sleep in again!

I'm looking forward to going back to a class which has been on holidays next week!
Mod

I'm looking forward to Theatre Sports this afternoon.
Youth Ambassador

I am looking forward to looking for some drop bears on the Central Coast this weekend. It is all for Science Smiley Happy
Mod

@Doris just stay away from gum trees, or any trees with thick leaves and you should be fine Smiley Tongue
Builder

I'm looking forward to showing my script to my drama teacher, It's a little less than my original, though I think this might work better Smiley Happy and it follows my intention!

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Youth Ambassador

I'm looking forward to QLD next month
Mod

I'm looking forward to exams being over (they start in 2.5 weeks... Smiley Frustrated) and starting semester two.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Looking forward to TAFE tomorrow Smiley Happy

& The Red Sheild Appeal Sunday

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Mod

I'm looking forward to not having to go to school for two days Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super star contributor

My exam being over!
Top High Fived Authors