Super star contributor

Re: What are you looking forward to?

supersky wrote:

I'm looking forward to finding an apartment to move into. Obviously not quite there yet, but things are in motion and the search has begun.

How's the hunt going? Find anything close to what you're looking for?

I'm looking forward to brunch with a friend next Monday.

I'm also looking forward to what plans I've not yet made this week! It's a clean slate… what am I going to do this week? Can't wait to find out!

Youth Ambassador

@Lex - I like the sense of adventure there! I love it when you get that feeling of excitement from a week with no plans Smiley Happy

I'm looking forward to teaching Mum how to make a sourdough loaf tomorrow Smiley Happy
Star contributor

I'm looking forward to heading home from uni in 40 minutes and making a lemon tart... (a MILLION times more exciting than the reading I'm currently (not) doing).

Youth Ambassador

Gail: Lemon tart sounds delicious, send me some?

I'm looking forward to going to the pet shop tomorrow, I do love buying things for my dog Smiley Tongue
Mod

I'm looking forward to going to Queensland during the next school holidays. Yay for some sunshine & a much needed break from everything! Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

The thing I am most looking forward to is studying at Cambridge for a bit next year.

It has really motivated me to get through uni next year...and made me study so much harder because I know it will all be worth it. 

Smiley Happy

Youth Ambassador

Looking forward to the headspace YRG meeting tomorrow!
Mod

I'm looking forward to the weekend Smiley Happy (I know it's only Tuesday but hey)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super star contributor

You and me both, loki! Smiley Happy
Mod

I'm looking forward to some warmer weather. Bring on spring, Melbourne!

Top High Fived Authors