Builder

Re: What are you looking forward to?

Going camping in the rainforest in a little bit, just went and bought all new cutlery and stuff, so excited
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Going to VAHS tonight for the first time
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

My birthday is coming up
And I'm also looking forward to the day my partner finally gets back from Canada which is soon
Mod

@j95 both very exciting things! Smiley Very Happy Got much planned for your birthday?

I'm looking forward to going to the footy and then out to dinner with friends on Saturday

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Well I've already been skydiving that was a birthday gift, I think I'm just hanging out with friends, we're going to our favourite rib place @lokifish nearly 22 wow
Mod

So looking forward to being done with uni for this semester Smiley Very Happy
Builder

my birthday which is soon, got a few things planned
Builder

Yoga tonight
Builder

Tomorrow Smiley Happy
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng was about the write the same.....very excited for the uni holidays Smiley Very Happy
Top High Fived Authors