Contributor

Re: What are you proud of?

uh huh thats where it is thatnks @j95

i think i need to make me one of them charts esp the meds i always forget them as i have to take them morning and night but i always forget one of them !

Builder

Yeah it's good to look back on the week to see what went well and what didn't.
I can see from mine that the days where I struggled matched up with the days I didn't do certain things @scared01
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Contributor

yeah its really good!

i think ill do one tomorrow when i have abit more time to concentrate on it @j95

Builder

Great idea @scared01
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Contributor

ive found drawing to be a good coping mechanism for me as recent. feel free to take a look at my Depression- Really struggling thread, ive uploaded a turtle, a moon and ocean and two butterflies ive just recently drawn @j95

Builder

I saw them and commented @scared01 they are great!!
Mod

I'm proud of myself for all the work I've been putting into uni. I've missed exactly zero classes (only like 15 minutes at the end of one Smiley Tongue). Despite my lack of enthusiasm in regards to my assessment, I've still done stuff. So yay me Smiley Happy
Mod

I'm proud of myself for pushing through my anxiety and going out today Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Highlighted
Mod

I'm proud of myself for making it home at night in the rain (while driving) Smiley Happy I even made it like, half the way, with one hand on the wheel (the other hand on Coo Smiley Tongue)
Builder

saw my gp today
Top High Fived Authors