Mod

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud of myself for organising going out with a friend Smiley Happy
Community Manager

@scared01 when things are super tough it's super awesome to make it through the day and you should very much be proud of that and how hard you're working to find solutions and support that works for you. 

@N1ghtW1ng nice one! What'd you do? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stuff that's happening on the forums:
Mod

@Ben-RO went and saw Wonder Woman Smiley Very Happy
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng oh awesome! Smiley Very Happy I haven't been to the movies in so long

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

I'm proud of myself for getting through an uncomfortable social situation today Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Star contributor

yeah @Ben-RO i guess your right

i suppose as long as i get through the day hey

Mod

in that case, @scared01, I'm proud of you for making it through the day! Well done!! Smiley Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Star contributor

Thanks @letitgo
Builder

1. Last night I managed to catch up on the GR which I always find kinda hard to do
2. I haven't self harmed in so long that I've stopped counting, and like even though I had some bad days lately I think that just sort of puts it into perspective kind of, like I've had some bad days but compared to a while ago when I used to do that all the time, I'm doing ok.
3. Lately my brother has been running away from school a lot and he's messaging and calling me to get him, I've stood my ground and said no.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Got pretty anxious at about 4:30 this morning because I thought I heard somebody breaking into our house and my dogs were on my bed, so they wouldn't have barked. I was awake for about a hour but managed to calm myself down and get 45 minutes more sleep. Turns out it was because it had been raining... but I'm proud of being able to calm myself down and just focus on my breathing which is what helped me get back to sleep. Although I am tired this morning.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Top High Fived Authors