Mod

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud that I've been keeping a good study routine to try and keep on top of this work. Smiley Happy Only a week and a bit to go and them I'm done for the year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

I'm proud that I've finished my degree despite many people telling me I wouldn't be able to, and am about to go overseas travelling on my own (again)!

Super star contributor

gail wrote:

I'm proud that I've finished my degree despite many people telling me I wouldn't be able to, and am about to go overseas travelling on my own (again)!

Ooh! Where are you going, gail?

Today I'm proud that I can always find time to see friends. That might sound a little silly but lately I've been in the habit of avoiding people; I always forget that spending time with people often makes me feel more like myself than when I'm alone.

Super star contributor

[ Edited ]

@gail: That's awesome! Congrats Smiley Happy

I'm proud that I passed my exam by much more than I thought I would Smiley Happy

Star contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm proud of keeping a good sleep routine

Youth Ambassador

closing the store for the first time !
Star contributor

Really opening up to Psych #2 about embarrassing stuff that I've said over the last year 

Super frequent scribe

Hi Gang!!!!

One  goal  I have attained was I was able carry out my duties whist repairing that carriage I was restoring and I left with good feeling everyone, my boss and myself......Sad, it had to end. But there is another door open for me, so I will do I do best with what I am bulit for. Repairing old heritage trains.

[steam trains from the vr days]

Star contributor

@Snuffles - It's great that you finished your job leaving with good feelings and a good relationship with those you worked with. Good luck with whatever you choose to do in the future - (repairing old heritage trains seems like an awesome job Smiley Happy )

I'm proud that I cooked my first 3 course meal Smiley Happy
Builder

Proud that I managed to get through last night, there was some parts that really tested my resilience and strength and self-confidence

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count