Super star contributor

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud that I got through our group oral presentation today, even though I was really nervous about it.
Super star contributor

Proud that I got through all 3 oral presentations I had this week, despite how anxious I was!! Smiley Very Happy
Star contributor

proud that i went to roller derby training last night (first session!) and did heaps better than i expected!
Super star contributor

I'm proud that I did some work on my assignment today.
Mod

I'm proud that I managed to get myself out of bed & ready in time to checkout of the apartment on time this morning Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

Studying belonging for this afternoon's exam without getting triggered!! Smiley Very Happy 

Builder

For forcing myself to go and chat to the school counsellor, even if it was for 5-10 mins about nuetral topics Smiley Happy

& that I managed to persist with seeing my PDH teacher about those few questions I needed help with

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Star contributor

I'm proud of myself for doing two assignments that I've been struggling with for weeks.

Super star contributor

Proud that I stuck it out at uni today despite having a panic attack on the bus on the way there.
Mod

I'm proud that I got through my two appointments today, even though I was really anxious about them

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count