Mod

Re: What are you proud of?

Proud that I went into class today! I finally got past my anxiety and did it Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

Finishing my english exam!!! Smiley Very Happy

Super star contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm proud that I stayed for more than half of my lecture today, despite the fact that the content made me pretty anxious.

I'm also proud that I've been for a 3.2km+ walk everyday so far this month to raise money for Inspire/ RO Smiley Happy (only 13 more days to go!)

Builder

I'm proud that I managed to communicate to our relieving deputy today about my issues with PDH and school stuff..

I'm proud that I went and saw the school counsellor - who on Friday's is our old one. Where I then managed to open up a little.. And was honest with her about how I've been feeling.
Proud that I didn't completely close off this time, even at some of the 'harder' questions she asked...

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Builder

Proud that I didn't stall the car today when I went for a drive - not even once! Smiley Very Happy

Builder

Proud that I managed to see if I could see the school counsellor today, and that I arranged to see her tomorrow as she was really busy today

BB
Rookie scribe

I'm proud of signing up today and starting to open up to people

Star contributor

Calling my Psych and leaving a voicemail message about how angry my psychiatrist has made me! Smiley Very Happy

Super star contributor

I'm proud that I stayed for my whole lecture today!! Smiley Happy

I'm also proud that I talked to a lot of different people today.
Star contributor

Not freaking out when my Psych said she was busy- 6 months ago, I wouldve screamed Smiley Very Happy

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count