Star contributor

Re: What are you proud of?

Talking to KHL about how frustrated I am regarding my Psych's label and how unhelpful it is....

Mod

I'm proud of myself for surprising them on Sunday. I had support from both of them, and I surprised myself as well. I really let myself come out of it feeling happy with myself. I did better than any of us were expecting.

I'm proud of myself for the way I've been speaking to people lately, especially during facebook chats. Oddly enough, my confidence has actually grown.

I'm proud of myself for attempting to reach out to my sister, even if it didn't give me the results I was going for, at least I know that I made an effort. I've made the last couple of efforts.

Rookie scribe

NICE JOB
Rookie scribe

had a yum breakfast and great conversation with a friend today

Star contributor

Standing up to my psych and politely stating reasons why I thought she was wong and getting her to admit that labels which state different versions of "I don't knoe what's going on", don't help... Smiley Happy

Star contributor

[ Edited ]

I finished my last big exams for my uni degree...most stressful 2 weeks of my life but currently have the best feeling ever. I'm so proud of myself 'cause i didn't think i'd get through it...

Fingers crossed for results Smiley Happy

Star contributor

@shadow - it's great that you stood up for yourself and you had an honest discussion with your psych - the more open the discussion is I think the better the consultation will be. And yay for being polite...sometimes this is the hardest part Smiley Happy
Mod

I'm proud that I've managed to get myself out of bed and have been to all of my classes so far (including my 8am one today... why so early?!) Considering that six months ago I could barely leave the house it's been such a turnaround Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

I'm proud that I actually got up and joined (well, started a free three day trial) a gym today. Time to get fit!

Contributor

Well done! The first step is always the hardest
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count