Star contributor

Re: What are you proud of?

Proud that I kept the conversation going with a girl in my art class and didn't freak out! I thought I'd never be able to talk to people my own age!! Seems I'm wrong...

Proud that I'm slowly erasing the idea that people are out to get me!

Builder

(Monday) Proud that I logged in to KHL and was honest with my regular cousnellor about recent events and what's happened, what she said has given me some things to think about

(Today)
Proud that I didn't stop searching for someone to explain this English assessment to me - despite getting over emotional and threatening to rip it up and throw it out Smiley Tongue - I eventually got help and I understand teh assessment and my chosen text and what I'm supposed to do! Win Win!

Proud that I'm gaining a little bit more confidence in myself and my ability! Today I openly chose to play SImmonds in our improv exercise, intead of going for the more timid and closed off character aka Ross Smiley Happy

---

@Lokifish: I'm not sure about Victoria (I read you're doing teh VCE, which I understand is Victorian), but here in NSW we have, well I do, Have 8am classes because on Thursdays the seniors - year11+12 have a study/TAFE day on Thursdays. And because of this day taken out we have to compensate for the lessons so we end up with early and late classes... but if you ask me, certain subjects it's great to have a couble lesson - 8am and normal, because often more work is done and depending on the subject it can be rather enjoyable Smiley Happy [[hoping this wasn't a rhtorical question, otherwise I've probably just made a fool of myself... Smiley Tongue ]]

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Super star contributor

Proud that I got through the concert I went to the other with minimal anxiety despite the fact that it did feel a bit overwhelming at times.
Super star contributor

I'm proud that I applied for a job today.
Star contributor

How much work I got done yesterday! Smiley Happy

Super star contributor

I'm proud that I went and returned some faulty Christmas lights at the shop this morning despite feeling a bit anxious about it.
Mod

I'm proud that I managed to work with two girls in my biology class during today's prac despite being really anxious about being in a class where I don't know anyone

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super star contributor

I'm proud that I did/am using positive coping strategies to get through something really stressful tonight.
Youth Ambassador

Been eating a tiny bit healthier.

Lunch yesterday was a salad instead of Maccas.

I'm hoping to make a habit out of this.
Builder

Proud that I was open and honest with my mentor today, that I listened to her advice and raised questions....
Proud that I went ahead and dropped this subject, I don't feel as weighed down right now Smiley Happy Hopefully this will give me the boost that she said it would Smiley Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Top High Fived Authors