Super star contributor

Re: What does a good life look like, and how do you get it?

I am mostly in control @N1ghtW1ng, for example, no one told me to go run 16km yesterday, I just did it!! No one tells me that I should go running most days and NO ONE BUT ME got me running more regularly. Go back a month or so to around Christmas, I was hardly running. Now I'm consistently running most days and even do some exercise on my rest days Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

I was more expressing that certain people are trying to take away my control Smiley Sad

Super star contributor

I'm crying and feel like I need to talk to someone, so I called kids helpline, but can't speak to either of my counsellors. I would try my case manager but I see her tomorrow morning anyway, so I'd feel stupid because it's not urgent. So I came on here, but RO can't really help me either. I can't call SCBS because they're crisis and it's not crisis. I guess it's back to hugging big ted before work.. Maybe I need some friends in my life, but what are friends? Smiley Sad

Uber contributor

How have you been doing lately @loves netballHeart Thinking of you. 

Rookie

i have allwas whated to have a cool good life but i stell dont. and i have got evryone telling me that wen i grow up

that im going to fael and that im not going to get eny wher and it suks. cuz my mum has mentil elnes to and i dont even now

wo my dad even is :,( I dont no what to do. plzzz help some one enyone

(FYI) I SUKE AT ENGLESH and its hard geting throw life. and i dot even know what a good life is.

Mod

@Ben Me sounds like you are really struggling at the moment Smiley Sad is there anyone in your life you can talk to about how you are feeling? Like a friend, counsellor or doctor?
Highlighted
Uber contributor

I hope that you're doing okay at the moment @loves netball Smiley Happy Sending you lots of good wishes! 

Top High Fived Authors