Post Mod

Re: What makes you happy when your down?

Today I was feeling down and tired when I got home, so I chucked on some good music and danced around the house Smiley Happy

Star contributor

Great post. Today I could feel myself getting into a down funk so I went and shot some hoops at the local basketball court just to clear my head a bit. When I got home I made a big effort to sit with my family and be in conversation. The last part was really hard but I did it and I was able to pull myself out. And I feel so much better now Smiley Happy

Super star contributor

Coming on RO and posting in some threads lifts my mood Smiley Happy (which is why I'm here right now)
Mod

This is going to sound mean, but recently at school whenever I walk past my old teacher, she was a terrible teacher, I smile and think 'she's not my teacher anymore' and it immediately lifts my mood. 

And my new favourite cartoon X-Men Evolution. It has four seasons and is about - that's right - the X-Men. I'm already rewatching it and am onto season two. I cannot express to you how much I love this show. From a massive fangirl of Marvel and X-Men, watching this show is just so awesome... words cannot explain how much this show means to me. 

Mod

I was totally going to make a thread about this but decided to have a look for one instead. So glad that someone has already thought of it. Smiley Happy

I love looking at adorable photos of my nephews and nieces, especially if there are videos of them. The majority of the time, I manage to smile, but sometimes, it just makes me breakdown even more.

However, I do love looking at baby animals. They are so cute and adorable! Sometimes they even make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

At the moment, I alternate between this (cute baby elephants) and baby sloths crying for their mums. Smiley Happy

Does anyone have any links that they want to share? I'm definitely a visual person.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Community Manager

The song Happy by Pharrell Williams. I don't know why just hearing the word 'happy' makes me feel happier!

Mod

Now I've got the song stuck in my head. I'll have to go listen to it. I love the lyric video, just because of the minions Smiley Very Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Builder

I go for a walk or run. If it's bad I call my casemanager or kids help line.
Casual scribe

Finishing a new video that took me ages. Makes me happy seeing all the feedback pour in, good or bad.

Mod

- Jigsaw puzzles

- Colouring in

- Watching a DVD

- Talking to someone Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Top High Fived Authors