Star contributor

anyone for a chat

hi guys ive had a very long hard 24-48 hours and just want to talk to someone for a general chit chat?

anyone up for a chat?

Mod

Re: anyone for a chat

Hey @scared01,
I am only on for a little while before I go to work and there generally aren't any mods on after 10pm, but happy to have a general chit chat tomorrow morning if you would still like to talk. In the mean time I can suggest Kids Helpline which has a online chat service which you can find here.  I hope you have a better night tonight.

@SmileMonkey

yeah sure , it was more just general talk like hows your day been? do you have plans for tomorrow?

Mod

Well, I finish work pretty early in the morning so I will probably come home and have a relaxing bath and have a long sleep. How about you? Any plans for tomorrow? Doing any painting at all?
If I don't get back to you I have gone to work but will reply tomorrow Smiley Happy

um i might do some drawing but ive just organised to go to the movies with my sister to watch beauty and the beast @SmileMonkey

Mod

Oh that's great, I have heard it's a great movie. I hope you enjoy it Smiley Happy Do you have any particular things you like drawing or painting?

im working on drawing a garden atm, but working on each specific thing individally then putting it ll together @SmileMonkey

Builder

Heya @scared01, I'm chilling on my laptop, what's up?

Star contributor

hey @roseisnotaplant

what have you been up to today?

have any plans for tomorrow?

Builder

I've had a pretty chill day today. I watched the last bit of the women's grand final, it was INTENSE. Tomorrow I need to do a bunch of homework and revision and stuff because I have like three assessments next week, so that should be fun... how about you?
Top High Fived Authors