Star contributor

Re: anyone for a chat

The movie was great! Well worth seeing @DruidChild
Uber contributor

Good to hear @scared01! Maybe I'll go see it after class this week Smiley Happy Is your headache feeling any better? 

Star contributor

Yeah id book online as it fills up so quick! @DruidChild
Headaches abot better i had to take panadol this morning but it seems to be ok now thank god for that
Builder

Hey @scared01 how was your day? what did you get up to, ride the horses at all?

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

hi @j95

i had a bad start to the morning but i went and done the horses and it took me 2 hours to clean out the paddock as we have 4!

then came back had lunch then went to watch beauty and the beast at the cinemas

how was your day @j95

Builder

That sounds good, how was the movie? @scared01

My day was nice, took my dogs for a walk to the park, then went for a surf - got caught on the inside and absolutely washing machined, nearly drowned, decided that it was time I go home. 

Then I just did some bits and peices, got some stuff ready for a job with a customer this week. Yeah that's it. 

Did I see on another thread you've got sisters, how many siblings all together? 

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

yeah @j95

i have two younger sisters whom im sure are mine except i didnt give birth to them cause my god they are with me more than mum!

the movie was great, except it set my anxiety off casue of the dog interactions but thats just me but it was good. very well played and great character roles!

Builder

Nice! Yeah I definitely understand having the kids around @scared01 !
Star contributor

yeah @j95 

do you ahve any plans for tomorrow?

Builder

Are they much younger than you? @scared01 mine are between 7 and 17, wayyyy too many to say their individual ages

Tomorrow I am working, then I have footy training, you?
Top High Fived Authors