Super frequent scribe

Re: anyone for a chat

one is 6 and one is 14 @j95

um i will be studing and doing assignments as well as working, doing the normal chores, maybe go for a walk and maybe do some drawing

Builder

Nice, sorry if you already said this but what are you studying again? Do you have to look after your sisters? @scared01
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Super frequent scribe

im studying medical terminology @j95

and yeah i have to look after them alot. everymorning and most afternoons but they are with me any way as i live with them for now and usually at least one whole day of a weekend as well as my caring job

Builder

I can definitely say from experience that being a young carer is hard work so good on you @scared01
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Super frequent scribe

thanks @j95 it is hard work but i guess i can learn alot from it but sometimes i just need that break

Builder

Yeah you can learn from it for sure @scared01 I don't know if I shared this with you but i used to look after my siblings when I was a kid, sort of like you, I pretty much raised them instead of my parents, and I still do a lot for my brother, it's really difficult and anybody who's doing is fantastic I think
Super frequent scribe

its great you looked after your siblings too @j95

i dont mind spending time with them but when im raising them as if im their mum it not really that fun and when they walk around saying your not my mum, you never do anyhting for me, your so lazy, why dont you do it yourself if i ask something really somple and alot of other things too, thir words cur deep into me

Builder

Oh man I totally get that @scared01 the dynamic of the relationship really changes doesn't it, instead of a fun sibling role it's a parental role, which is really tough, I feel like for me and my siblings we're only just getting to that proper sibling relationship now, a few years on.
Yeah it sounds super tough Smiley Sad
Super frequent scribe

yeah it is really tough @j95

esp with the conditons and MI im dealing with myself, it just makes it worse

Builder

Yeah totally feel for you, do you have any extra help with the sibs?
Do you want to change this convo to something more lighthearted or is this ok? @scared01
Top High Fived Authors