Star contributor

Re: anyone for a chat

im ok  my mum and i are the only ones really who care for my sisters unless the eldest is at her friends house but lighter would be better if you done mind @j95

just dealing with alot of inner turmoil as well

Builder

Yeah I think I sort of need a lighter chat too @scared01
Do you get time to read much? If you do what books do you like?
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

uh i can read of a night sometines

im reading the outlander book series at the moment, but i like romance, mystery, outalnder is a old time time traveelers thing, survival type things like the hunger games and horse books

what sort of books do you like @j95

Builder

I'm not very good at reading, I actually have dyslexia and I'm getting heaps better as I get older but yeah reading isn't easy for me, I think the last book I read was a skateboarding sort of book called Getting Air, it was good. I would like to read CloudStreet by Tim Winton but I don't think I'm up to that yet @scared01
What about tv shows what are you into?
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

thats ok take you time with it @j95

i like 2 broke girls, Married at first sight, greys anatomy, outander tv sereies and heartland

what about you

Builder

The Block (although working in the construction industry, it sometimes makes me annoyed), Border Security, RBT, Motorway Patrol, Bobs Burgers, Parks & Rec, Seinfeld haha bit of a mix!!

Yeah my gf watches Married At First Sight and we were just messaging and she said she was really suprised by tonight, but I don't know much about it to be honest @scared01
Star contributor

i like rbt too, when house rules comes on i like watching that too

yeah i know exactly what your gf is talking about @j95

Builder

Yeah didn't some couples go seperate ways when they were going to or something @scared01 yeah house rules is good
Star contributor

yeah something along those lines @j95

i cant wait for them to start it back up again, that would be good

Builder

Yeah do you know when it starts? @scared01
Top High Fived Authors