Mod Squad

Re: anyone for a chat

@scared01 sounds like you've been super proactive though - nice work!

What's on for you tomorrow? More horse related activities?

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_dt3pwe9emwgs00oskc08occ80_640.gif

Builder

@scared01 that shows great courage in calling them though good on you. My day was mostly good, got some not so good news about my mum but it will be ok, I can get through it.
Tomorrow I am working, as usual, then I have mentoring, which I enjoy, that will be really nice.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Super frequent scribe

um i have three appointments tomorrow to go to

one is my osteopath then podiatrist and then my gp so i have a pretty busy day tomorrow.

in between that ive got to get some assignments done and maybe i can do some of my drawings if i have time.

i might be able to get to the horse between three and 5 as thats my gap between getting the kids from school and my gp so yeah pretty busy @Bree-RO

that sounds pretty cool @j95

Builder

Wow sounds very busy!!
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Super frequent scribe

yeah it is ! @j95

but thats ook i guess it can give me goals for tomorrow weather than making other not so pleasant plans so busy is ok.

but my bloody migraine is starting to come back just what i need!

Mod

wow, you've got a pretty busy day today @scared01, hope you do manage to get to see the horse! 

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Super frequent scribe

anyone want to chat tonight?

@letitgo@j95@Bree-RO@tigersoo@DruidChild

Builder

Hey @scared01 I'm keen for a chat I'm busy my cleaning my room, but it's a bit boring Smiley Tongue
Super frequent scribe

oh its so much fun isnt it @j95

i think ive had enough of cleaning and doing things today

Builder

So much to do @scared01 I'm excited for tomorrow though because my little brother is coming over for a little while after I have finished work. I don't think he's ever been to my place.
Top High Fived Authors