Star contributor

Re: anyone for a chat

ooh that sounds exciting @j95

well better get cleaning then lol Smiley Tongue

Builder

Yeah so much to do I thought that buying some nice things to put in my room would inspire me but ahhh not really haha @scared01 I made cookies for us to have. I might take him to the skatepark and teach him to skate.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

thats sound cool @j95

i cant skate lol

i bet hed really enjoy that and spending time with you !

Builder

Yeah we don't get to spend much time together so it will be nice @scared01 I wish I was allowed to see my sibs more but I'm not allowed to
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

aww @j95 thats a shame

but at least you get to see your brother tomorrow. im sure he would love if you taught him to skate then maybe when he gets good you can go for skateboard rides areound when he visits

Builder

Yeah that sounds like fun @scared01 I was teaching him to surf for a little bit there but our weekend visits got scrapped Smiley Sad
Star contributor

skateboarding is prob abit easier to learn @j95 give that a go ill bet he will learn in no time and then you can go for skateboard rides around and get some lunch or something while your out

Builder

He's such a grom @scared01 picked the surfing up quicker than I thought. He's such a little legend.
That's a good idea Smiley Happy I also bought a few things to keep at our house for when the kids are here
Star contributor

haha well he might just pick it up faster with the skateboarding and yous coul teach him some tricks @j95

Builder

Yeah it's just a quick visit tomorrow because I finish work then he has to be home and I think I want to go to this yoga thing anyway so we'll only have like a couple of hours at most but I'm looking forward to it. He has been wanting to see my dogs for a long time. I just really love my siblings so much
Top High Fived Authors