Builder

Re: depression and studying

That sounds like an awesome plan @scared01, good luck with it Smiley Very Happy
Builder

That's inconsiderate of your family :/ BUT its good you plan on being done then so I don't think you will have any real issues!! I would make a little revision book to take with me, and then every night review your notes. And enjoy your holiday =^-^=

also!! maybe try teaching your family some of the stuff youre learning about - its a really good way to make important information concrete in your mind

i think your plan sounds good!! well balanced and well timed. nice! also good job on getting the rest of your assignments done!!

Star contributor

yeah im taking my computer with me it has all my modules and everything on there as i scanned all the papers and ill be usng it to study at night and when i can. my holiday is right near my exam its like the last two weeks of the study so i will still need to study @ivory

Mod

yay @scared01 congratulations on getting the rest of your assignments done!

From what you've written it seems like you've come up with a solid study plan.

Going away might make it harder but if you have the notes you took with you, then looking over them is definitely a way of keeping the information fresh in your mind!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Star contributor

first day of study revision tomorrow

lets hope i can stick to the plan

@letitgo@ivory@roseisnotaplant@Creativegirl12@N1ghtW1ng

Mod

Good luck today @scared01! Studying can be super hard but I believe in you! Smiley Happy
Star contributor

thanks @N1ghtW1ng

Highlighted
Star contributor

ive fallen behind 4 topics, ive managed to catch up one and in the middle of another one but still another 2 to go and if i dont get it done today then ill be even further behind tomorrow!
i cant seem to get my head in the game!!! any suggestions!

@N1ghtW1ng@letitgo@ivory@roseisnotaplant@Creativegirl12

Builder

I know I am a bit late to the party.. but I am sure you might still be studying!

Maybe consider if something is distracting you? Generally I have to put my phone away so I can concentrate.

If it is how you are feeling, sometimes I make a list and I find it boosts my mood. I make it into a list that is do-able.. so if doing a whole topic overwhelms you, then break it down even more. Then I feel super good when I get to tick it off! 

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford
Star contributor

Hi there yes im still studying im in my final week now so any help is still appreciated and if anyone else is struggling with this topic itll help them too so doesnt matter if i wasnt studying Smiley Happy
Top High Fived Authors