Mod

Re: to scared to wear my glasses

Haha, do you forget where they are sometimes @scared01?
Casual scribe

yes ill wonder around and ask if anyone has seen them and msot of the time they are  on my head haha @N1ghtW1ng

hey @N1ghtW1ng could you flick over to my depression thread, theres a question i got asked by my gp today but i dont know how to answer or it what to think, couold you take a look for me?

Mod

Yeah of course @scared01 Smiley Happy I'm slowly working my way to that area of the forums (anything to not study Smiley Tongue)
Casual scribe

haha thats what i should be doing that too lol but ill do that tonight when its quiet @N1ghtW1ng

Mod

I mean, why studying now when you can do it later @scared01 Smiley Tongue
Casual scribe

yeah thats right @N1ghtW1ng 

ill just do it later then freak out that i havent studied lol :Woman WinkWoman LOL

Mod

That's the way @scared01 Smiley Tongue

If you're interested, tonight's GR is actually about motivation and goals, which might help give you and me some ideas on how to motivate ourselves to study.
Good luck with your study tonight though Smiley Happy
Builder

hey @scared01

Im really new here but i was really happy Smiley Very Happy to hear that you sorted out your problems with wearing your glasses!

i just wanted to congratulate you on solving this problem and so quickly too!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Casual scribe

thanks @annonymous yeah they are pretty good now, ive accepted them more and im quite comfortable in them (prob  cause they benefit me lol) but they are  good

and welcome to the forums, if you need anything just give a shout Smiley Happy

Top High Fived Authors