Super star contributor

Making a formal complaint

How do I go about making a formal complaint about a couple of things that have been raised with RO staff and moderators?

Builder

Re: Making a formal complaint

That sucks @loves netball I can't really direct you somewhere because I'm not sure where you can do this but I just wanted to say I'm sorry you feel you need to make a complaint about something that has happened on RO, perhaps we can work together on a solution while you wait to find out where a complaint can be made? Sometimes it's easier to work with somebody to find out what they'd like to see changed before going through with the complaint process.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Hey @loves netball and @j95 I made a new thread with all the information about how to make a complaint. You canfind it here.

And it's okay to make complaints, its another way of communicating and it helps us learn more about what is important and how to do things better next time Smiley Happy

Builder

@Ben-RO I'm all good but it definitely is handy to know if I need it, hopefully I don't
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Super star contributor

If what I made a complaint about is still happening, can I make another?
Highlighted
Community Manager

Yes @loves netball you can also update your current complaint with more information or concerns