Mod

Website Error

So I've never mentioned this before since I never used to use my phone, but sometimes (like now) when I try to log into RO, it doesn't work. The forums appear fine but the website itself gives me a white screen. Literally, nothing else. I tried a different brower (I was using chrome) but while the website appeared to work, there was some sort of issue with logging in.

Has this happened to anyone else? It's happened on my phone before too, but going from the forums and replying to a post usually sends me to the log on screen, although now in my laptop that didn't work.
Mod

Re: Website Error

Just adding that I've tried internet explorer and firefox and both work with the website but the log on pop up/screen doesn't show, only a blank screen. Chrome is just all white except for forums.
Builder

This is happening to me tonight but it's fine on my phone, not on my laptop, on my laptop it's just a white screen, like it's loading the log in screen but can't get there.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

[ Edited ]

I had previously never seen this problem, except for tonight.

I'm currently being white-screened upon attempt to log in (browsing is fine, the problem occurrs as soon as I click 'Log In') on my desktop using Chrome browser, but successfully logged in using Firefox.

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________
Builder

Yep, browsing is fine, just can't log in and comment
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

@j95 @N1ghtW1ng @Bay52VU I've been having the same issues tonight too and I think it's been happening to everyone. Ben's been alerted so it should get sorted asap.

Builder

its working now !
Mod

It's working for me too. Smiley Happy
Mod

It's the second day in a row with the same problem on my laptop. My phone, however, it working.
Community Manager

Just repeating this here again just in case someone else reads this with the same problem. Try clearing your Browser cache, particularly cookies. This is a thing that might help Smiley Happy