Builder

Who to contact for update on Builder application?

Hi all,

I apologise if this isn't the right place to post but I'm pretty confused! A month ago I sent off an application to be Builder and I received a message saying they would get back to me by September (?) The date sounds a little bit off as it's over 6 months away. I've emailed the forums@reachout.com address and haven't received a reply; so I was wondering if there was someone specific I could ask for an update on my application?

Thanks in advance!

Mod

Re: Who to contact for update on Builder application?

Hey @DirtWitch,

Sorry for the confusion! We did our first (and so far only) intake of builders back in September last year which is probably why you got that email. Myself and a couple of other mods will be reviewing more applications and updating the training very shortly, so keep an eye on your emails Smiley Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

@lokifish Thanks for the reply! No worries, I just wanted to make sure. Cat Happy

Builder

@lokifish sorry to bother you again, but I was wondering if there was any updates on the Builder applications? Smiley Happy

Mod

Hi there @DirtWitch,

So sorry that this process is taking longer than expected. We have been inundated with applications.

We hope to have the process finished by the end of next week.

Thanks for your understanding.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ