Builder

cant log in from my mobile

i dont know if its a RO issue or my phone but the last 2 or 3 days i havent been able to log into RO from my mobile

i click the log in button and it goes to a white screen. login from the computer is fine 

i tried turning my phone on and off again, and cleared it up. 

Builder

Re: cant log in from my mobile

@redhead it has done this a couple of times for me over the past weekend, sometimes it will show up with server error, then after a few tries it's back to normal
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Thanks @j95 @redhead I am passing this on to the product team to have a look at now. I know this will be tricky as the bug stops you being able to post, but if you notice it again and are able to, could you please chuck a quick post here saying it happened again?

Mod

This has happened to me too often over the weekend, but from my laptop as well.
Community Manager

Cool cool, we're swinging in a developer to have a look under the hood. We reckon the issues related to the High-5 bug and we think we know how to fix it, the problem is it'll take a little time :/

@N1ghtW1ng has it happened to you recently?

Hang in there folks!

Mod

@Ben-RO Yesterday or the day before for the entire day bar ealy morning and late evening. It happens often for me.
Builder

It just happened @Ben-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Thanks dude! @j95

Also sorry it's happening Smiley Sad

Builder

It logs me in eventually, I usually have to put my email and password in a few times or turn my internet off and on again but at least it hasn't blocked me out completley
Community Manager

@j95 , @Justin-RO is trying to work out when it stopped you logging in. Do you reckon you made the post letting us know straight after you couldn't get in?

Otherwise, what time do you reckon you got locked out?