Builder

changing avatar

just wondering why some other users can change their pictures to whatever they want but I only have the option of the ones already on there?

I've been really wanting to change mine to this for ages and it would be nice for NAIDOC week next week 

australian_aboriginal_flag_2_by_emma_constance.jpg

thanks

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Re: changing avatar

Weird @j95!

Okay I've changed it for you dude! Happy NAIDOC week!

Can you screen shot the menu thing that opens once you click on your avatar to change it?

Also are you trying to change it on the mobile site, or the full site? You might have to click the little button down the bottom that says "switch to full site" and then try changing your avatar from in there.

Builder

Awesome! Thanks so much for that @Ben-RO I think it looks great! 

And yeah sure I'll screeshot that for you, I tried my phone on full site and my laptop so idk why it didn't work 

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

image.png

Builder

I've never been able to change my avatar to a non-default either btw. Full (chrome, firefox) or mobile.

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________
Community Manager

Builder

Yes it works now! Thanks @Ben-RO that's awesome! but it will be staying on the one I've got for a while Smiley Happy
Community Manager

Builder

I'd wondered the same thing, mine is the same...

Jealous lol

But out of curiosity what are the requirements to have a custom avatar now?

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Highlighted
Builder

Thanks for reminding me to change mine @Bee Smiley Tongue Hopefully someone will fix yours up too soon Smiley Happy
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________