Builder

is there a way to view my edit history?

So I posted something the other day but then I quickly edited and removed what I said because I thought it was stupid, I was just thinking how i might screenshot it and take it to my headspace appointment on Tuesday but I can't find a way to get it back? Is there a way? 

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Post Mod

Re: is there a way to view my edit history?

Good question, @j95

Glad to hear that you're wanting to review what you write and take it to headspace to see how they can help. 

I think that only mods can view the edit history for all community members. Not entirely sure whether it would be good form of me to search around for it for you and post it here. What do you think @Ben-RO

@j95 link me to the post and I'll see what I can do, do you want me put what you edited out back? Or should i copy it and email it to you?

Builder

I don't want it back up there so if you could send it to me that would be good thanks, it's somewhere on this thread closer to the start @Ben-RO http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Something-s-not-right/Everything-sucks-right-now/m-p/180191#M15370
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//