Builder

loading errors?

Hey So I'm having trouble loading the pages for the site. My browsers take forever to load the pages, they do eventually load but take a while... not sure if it's an issue with my Internet or what? The other thing, considering I've been absent a while, with the quick reply has that changed? When I was last here the quick reply brought up a box on the same page, mine still loads the full extended reply, is this right? I have disabled and re enabled the quick reply button, and made sure I am indeed pressing quick reply and not reply. But same issue. Help? Ta Smiley Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Builder

Re: loading errors?

With the quick reply thing... that happens to me every so often but not every time
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

@Bee Do you happen to be using a device while you're doing this? It seems to happen to my Ipad exclusively and at first I thought it was my internet since it's really slow at the moment but even right now it still loads pages slowly and freezes when I try to type something. This is only on the Ipad, though, and I have no problems with my phone, which uses the mobile site.
Builder

I'm using my laptop. I've tried other web browsers and the same thing happens. Smiley Sad But it loads quickly on my phone. I even tried the phone website on my laptop, and the same thing. It takes forever to load.. And the post thingy happens all the time *sad face*

Highlighted
Builder

Also my formatting isn't working when I post from my laptop but will from my phone. I'm also having trouble high fiving posts... it keeps telling me I need to enable java script, which is enabled. And unable to click the options button without it redirecting me back to the top of the page. I think I need a crash course in tech support lol