Builder

Re: A story - one sentence at a time

Everything was really kicking off now!
Mod

The king repeated his question to his ant followers who had frozen in shock and remained silent.

Mod

But it turned out they couldn't understand him, because he was now speaking alien-ese.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

With a start, he realised he couldn't understand himself either.
Mod

For it turned out he was having a stroke, so he rushed himself to hospital.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

His wife hurried along after him, tripping over the ants scurrying around her.
Mod

"What is going on?!" the ants cried amidst the chaos.

Mod

Everyone cowered beneath each other, leaving one poor ant exposed above a mass pile of ants.
Highlighted
Mod

"I shall have to be brave", the lone ant thought.

Mod

And in that moment, the lone ant went down in history as the bravest ant who ever lived.

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count