Mod

Re: Alphabet Soup

U is for Uterus Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

V is for vulture
Mod

W is for watermelon om nom nom Cat Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

X is for x-rays
Mod

Y is for Yeti

Mod

@lokifish I could go all movie-nerd on you and tell you that that is the Abominable Snowman but I won't!

Z is for... Zelda!
Mod

Oh I know, but they also refer to him as the Yeti Smiley Tongue Monsters Inc ftw!

Back to the start...

A is for Avacardo

Mod

B is for........... pause for dramatic effect.......... Batman!
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng I laughed way too hard at that dramatic effect Smiley LOL

C is for... Cookie Monster!

Mod

@lokifish 

I move that we now add pictures to the words. Any disagreements?

D is for Dragon!

Top High Fived Authors