Mod

Guess that Hero

So I need a distraction and this is part 1.

Guess that hero!!!! Rules are simple. You get a sentence or two clue OR a picture, your choice and you have to guess that hero. Guess right, you get a high five, guess wrong and a villain will attack! *gasps*

And with that, it begins!!!

She has a bushy tail and likes acorns.
Community Manager

Re: Guess that Hero

Ahhh i know the answer but i feel like i would be cheating if i answered it! @N1ghtW1ng! Give me another one Smiley Tongue

Mod

I'm going to give you a super hard one @Ben-RO but I'll give you an extra hint.

Once a bird, now a Kryptonian god. Started out young.
I would add DC but I think that's a bit obvious given "Kyrptonian". Smiley Tongue
Community Manager

Okay this took me like a bit of googling but i think it's The Nightwing who is an avatar of Rao the Kryptonian sun god. (who i know about from a Grant morrison comic that's way off canon Superman

Community Manager

But it could also be Phoenix because they are also an avatar or Rao, although i didn't check the other Kryptonian gods yet. Dang work getting in the way of imprtant comic trivia!

Mod

@Ben-RO read it again. They are a BIRD, then become a Kryptonian god. And in DC. You are literally so close. Soooo close.
Community Manager

Gosh dang it! Is it Hawkman? No it must be Flamebird... at least in my reading... gosh you know a LOT more about marvel and DC than me! Whoaa

Community Manager

Also because Flamebird became Nightwing at some stage or was that the other way around....someone draw me a flowchart!

Mod

Quick @Ben-RO! Get the right answer before another villain arrives! Smiley Tongue

It's also not Hawkman or Flamebird. Don't read too literally into the bird clue. It's more like a ... riddle *ba dum tssss*

Mod

I have absolutely no idea - I think I really need to brush up on my superhero/villain knowledge!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Top High Fived Authors