Mod

If I created a REALITY TV show ...

You guys are VERY creative. I saw that so clearly in the "If I wrote a book thread" so this time around, tell me what kind of reality TV show you would create if you had an unlimited budget.

PS. I'm afraid of horror so please don't trigger me with references to horrific stuff or I'll get scared and run away from this thread. Lol jks but for real I will...

Builder

Re: If I created a REALITY TV show ...

I would probably create a show about my dogs, strap a go pro to both of their collars and that's the show
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Farmville reality.

Chuck people in the country and get them to make a profitable farm follow them over a few years and see how they go
Mod

The show would be me in a library, reading books and maybe reviewing them. That's it. Books, books and more books! Very creative thread @StarLord!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Highlighted
Mod

@redhead oh my gosh that would be hilarious! Smiley Very Happy

@j95 I would so watch that Smiley Tongue
Casual scribe

if i created a reality tv show, it would probably be dedicated to fans of musical artists meeting for the first time and being able to communicate how much they mean to the fan.

Mod

@lenadolan Nice!

My reality TV show would consist of me using the fish powers of Loki to rule the seven seas Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

If I created a reality tv show it would most likely be a show where contestants have to build the best lego masterpiece and winner receives unlimited supply of lego Smiley Very Happy

Top High Fived Authors