Mod

Re: More Than 20 Questions

Can we have a little hint? Q is such a hard letter Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Okay @lokifish

HINT: DC Smiley Wink
Mod

Hmmm... Oliver Queen/Green Arrow?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Yes @lokifish! Smiley Very Happy

Your turn (please make it cartoon! Smiley Happy)
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng YAY! I got stuck thinking "Queen" made it a female, but then I'm like wait maybe it's Green Arrow Smiley Tongue Very clever!

Okay, new letter is F Smiley Happy

Mod

I knew it would @lokifish Smiley Tongue It was rather fun to watch all the guesses of actual fictional queens Smiley Tongue

Hm.. are you fictional?
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng hahhahaha yeah I feel like an idiot seeing all those guesses now Smiley Tongue

Are you fictional? Yes

Mod

Are you a ghost?
Mod

Letter: F

Are you fictional? Yes

Are you a ghost? No

Mod

Are you animated?
Top High Fived Authors